There are so many things to see in Japan... This country keeps enthralling its visitors. After discovering Tokyo and Hiroshima,...
Skechers Womens Gratis Simply Serene Wide Fashion Sneaker
After visiting Tokyo, Hiroshima seems to be a very quiet city. There's a lot less noise, less people, less cars,...
Pretifeel Womens V Cut Ankle Booties Almond Toe Scalloped Eyelet Edge Side Zipper Low Stack Heel Boots
I wanted to tell you guys that visiting Tokyo is impressive, but to be fairly honest, it's an euphemism. You're...
South Korea is a very interesting country to visit. Indeed, the culture and the traditions are very different from our...
Lady Slippers Women 's Home Slippers Indoor Warm Man Made Leather color Slippers Small Soild color Personality Creativity
Preparing my visit of Seoul wasn't very easy. Indeed, few backpackers go there (it's logical since the cost of living...
ASICS Mens Gel-Lyte V Casual Athletic & Sneakers
During my visit of Hong Kong, I realized I wasn't far from Macau. Therefore, it was quite obvious, I had...
Oh wow! There's a lot of money here! I spent four days in Hong Kong, and after backpacking Southeast Asia,...
Backpacking Southeast Asia is something almost all the experienced travelers I met -either in Southeast Asia or elsewhere- have already...
Marc Fisher LTD Womens Yamini
- FSJ Women Elegant Stiletto Clear Pumps High Heels Slip On Party Wedding Dress shoes Size 4-15 US
- LIVEINU Women's Handmade Flower Platform Slipper
- Steve Madden Womens Castro Heeled Sandal
- Sam Edelman Womens Navya Mule
- Official Kappa Galassia Trainers Mens Athleisure Footwear shoes Sneakers
- Women's Ankle Boots, Vintage Leather Boots Autumn Winter Comfortable Tassel shoes Personality Patch Flat Boots Black Brown (color Brown, Size 37)
- Nine West Women's Quillin Leather Ankle Boot
- Buffalo Womens 1300-10 2.0 Leather Boots
- YXL Men Walking shoes Breathable Fashion Mesh Sneakers Slip On Trainers Running shoes Comfortable Loafers Footwear,38
Blogger & Traveller
Hi! I'm Roobens, from Paris. Wanna know what it's like to travel in some areas of the world as a black person? There's not much info online about black travel, so follow my journey here!