There are so many things to see in Japan... This country keeps enthralling its visitors. After discovering Tokyo and Hiroshima,...
R.Y.S.E Ryse Women's Fashionable Decoration Leather Simple Classic Temperament High Heels Pointy shoes
After visiting Tokyo, Hiroshima seems to be a very quiet city. There's a lot less noise, less people, less cars,...
Summer Stiletto Heels Sexy Female Sandals Women's shoes (color Lead color, Size 35)
I wanted to tell you guys that visiting Tokyo is impressive, but to be fairly honest, it's an euphemism. You're...
South Korea is a very interesting country to visit. Indeed, the culture and the traditions are very different from our...
Skechers Mens On-The-go - Raise Walking shoes
Preparing my visit of Seoul wasn't very easy. Indeed, few backpackers go there (it's logical since the cost of living...
TRENDSup Collection Women Pointy Toe Thigh High Single Sole Stiletto Boot
I'm always surprised when I see how people around me are astonished when I tell them stories about what happens...
Carla - Shoulder Bag for Women - Genuine Leather Backpack - Hobo Bags Women's Backpack - 100% Made in Florence - Size 30-40x30x12 cm (LxHxL) - EdgeModaStyle - Mod.USH.012
During my visit of Hong Kong, I realized I wasn't far from Macau. Therefore, it was quite obvious, I had...
- Charles Albert Summer Braided Easy Criss Cross Flip Flops Sandals (6, Black)
- LifeStride Women's District 2 Flat
- Refresh Footwear Women's Slouchy Knee High Pull On Block Heel Boot
- Btrada Women's Autumn Winter Ankle Boots Comfortable Block Chunky Heels Dress shoes Lace-up Short Booties
- AIWEIYi Women Pumps Spring Autumn Round Toe Square High Heels Dress shoes Black
- Women's Booties, Stiletto Heel Pointed Plus Velvet Martin Boots Ladies Fashion Ankle Boots (color Apricot Plus Hair, Size 40)
- Mageleo Luxury Dinner Party Holding Evening Embroidery Bag
- LFL by Lust for Life Womens L-Notion Mule
- Jerusalem Sandals Womens Edna Sandal
Blogger & Traveller
Hi! I'm Roobens, from Paris. Wanna know what it's like to travel in some areas of the world as a black person? There's not much info online about black travel, so follow my journey here!